Copyright © 2015 Alberta Drywall & Stucco Supply Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Depth Of Cut(in)
Depth Of Cut(mm)
No Load Speed
- Two reversible carbide blades.
- Rabbeting fence.
- Kit Box.
- Heavy-duty 7.0 Amp motor provides a smooth,
even finish in the hardest of woods.
- 3/32" (2.5mm) maximum cut in one pass
reduces the amount of passes on your material.
- Accepts large resharpenable high speed steel
blades for straight edging or framing
- Calibrated Depth Adjustment Knob for accurate
depth setting and eliminating the need to re-
zero your depth.
- Also accepts reversible carbide blades for more
detailed, accurate woodworking.
- Precision-machined shoe bottom and side
provides flat surface finish as well as accurate
and square rabbet joints.
- Kickstand allows you to rest the planer on the
material in between passes without gouging
- Rubber-coated front-height adjustment knob for
greater comfort and better control.
- Three precision machined grooves in front shoe
provide three different sizes for edge
- Poly-V drive belt provides increased belt
- Ergonomically designed, two-finger trigger for
increased comfort and less user fatigue.
- 15,000 rpm for a smooth, high-quality cut.
3-1/4" Planer Kit with 3/32" (2.5mm) Depth of Cut