Copyright © 2015 Alberta Drywall & Stucco Supply Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Micro-fine Depth adjustment ring
No Load Speed
- DW616M motor pack.
-DW6184 fixed base.
- DW6182 plunge base.
- 1/4" and 1/2" collets.
- 2 wrenches.
- Sub-base concentricity gauge.
- Vacuum adapter.
- Kit Box.
- 1-3/4 HP (maximum motor HP), 11.0 Amp motor provides the power to rout smoothly through the toughest hardwoods.
- Micro-fine depth adjustment ring provides precise depth adjustments in 1/64" increments and adjusts vertically for a constant switch/cordset location.
- Adjustable, tool-free steel motor cam lock makes depth adjustment and base changes quick and solid-locking.
- Quick release motor latches for fast and easy motor pack removal for bit and base changes.
- Integral, through-the-column dust collection collects 95% of the dust and provides superior bit visibility.
- Detachable cordset offers cordset serviceability and removes the need for a "shorty" cord motor pack.
- Sub-base concentricity gauge included to ensure bit concentricity for best-in-class accuracy.
- Precision machined brass bushings and case-hardened steel guide rods provide a smooth and accurate plunge stroke.
- Flat top for easy bit and depth changes.
- Self-releasing, long, eight slotted collets for better bit retention and elimination of frozen bits.
- Five position, adjustable turret stop assists in stepped or repeated plunge cuts.
- Micro-fine depth adjustment on plunge base 5/128" per turn for precise routing in veneer and inlays.
- Easy to reach plunge lever and switch for superior control while routing.
1-3/4 HP (maximum motor HP) Fixed Base / Plunge Router Combo Kit