Copyright © 2015 Alberta Drywall & Stucco Supply Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Micro-fine Depth adjustment Ring
No Load Speed
1-3/4 HP (maximum motor HP) Fixed Base Router Kit
- DW616M motor pack.
- DW6184 fixed base.
- 1/4" and 1/2" collets.
- Sub-base concentricity gauge.
- 2 wrenches.
- Kit Box.
- 1-3/4 HP (maximum motor HP), 11.0 Amp motor
provides the power to rout smoothly through the
- Micro-fine depth adjustment ring provides
precise depth adjustments in 1/64" increments
and adjusts vertically for a constant
- Adjustable, tool-free steel motor cam lock makes
depth adjustment and base changes quick and
- Quick release motor latches for fast and easy
motor pack removal for bit and base changes.
- Detachable cordset offers cordset serviceability
and removes the need for a "shorty" cord motor
- Sub-base concentricity gauge included to ensure
bit concentricity for best-in-class accuracy.
- Clear, LEXAN sub-base provides enhanced base
durability, bit visibility, and accepts standard
template guide bushings.
- Rubber overmolded handles and low center of
gravity design provide best-in-class comfort,
balance, and control.
- Nickel plated motor housing for a smooth, long-
lasting depth adjustment
- Flat top for easy bit and depth changes.
- Self-releasing, long, eight slotted collets for
better bit retention and elimination of frozen bits.