- DW616M motor pack.
- DW6184 fixed base.
- 1/4" and 1/2" collets.
- Sub-base concentricity gauge.
- 2 wrenches.
- 1-3/4 HP (maximum motor HP), 11.0 Amp motor
provides the power to rout smoothly through the
- Micro-fine depth adjustment ring provides precise
depth adjustments in 1/64" increments and adjusts
vertically for a constant switch/cordset location.
- Adjustable, tool-free steel motor cam lock makes
depth adjustment and base changes quick and solid-
- Quick release motor latches for fast and easy motor
pack removal for bit and base changes.
- Detachable cordset offers cordset serviceability and
removes the need for a "shorty" cord motor pack.
- Sub-base concentricity gauge included to ensure bit
concentricity for best-in-class accuracy.
- Clear, LEXAN sub-base provides enhanced base
durability, bit visibility, and accepts standard
template guide bushings.
- Rubber overmolded handles and low center of gravity
design provide best-in-class comfort, balance, and
- Dust-Sealed Switch protects against dust ingestion
for longer switch life
- Nickel plated motor housing for a smooth, long-
lasting depth adjustment
- Flat top for easy bit and depth changes.
- Self-releasing, long, eight slotted collets for better bit
retention and elimination of frozen bits.
1-3/4 HP (maximum motor HP) Fixed Base Router
Micro-fine Depth Adjustment Ring
Copyright © 2015 Alberta Drywall & Stucco Supply Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
No Load Speed