Copyright © 2015 Alberta Drywall & Stucco Supply Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control® Reduces
vibration felt by the user at the handles. A
Perform and Protect feature.
- 8 amp motor provides high performance and
overload protection: 0-1,150 RPM, 0-4,300 BPM.
- Delivers 2.8 Joules of Impact Energy, providing
fast drilling and powerful chipping.
- Variable speed trigger allows user to instantly
control speed from 0 to dialed setting.
- Mode selector allows for usage in rotary hammer,
rotary only, and chiseling applications.
- Reversing feature helps release tool from bind up
situations, and assists with removal of fasteners.
- Integral clutch reduces sudden, high torque
reactions if bit jams.
- 360 degree side handle adjusts easily for
preference or use in tight spaces.
- Dust Extraction Connection allows the use of the
D25300DH dust collection system.
- Quick Change SDS to 3 Jaw Keyless chuck
provides versatility for wood and metal drilling.
- Well balanced and compact for use in close
quarters and for overhead drilling.
1" L-Shape SDS Rotary Hammer Kit with Quick Change Chuck
5/32" - 1/2"
No Load Speed
Optimum Concrete Drilling